Wednesday, October 16, 2013

HOMECOMING


hey ya'll! sorry I've absolutely sucked and haven't posted for awhile..I've been so busy that i can't even....I just can't. lots of fun stuff has been happening though!! I joined a sorority (something i never thought I would do) and absolutely fell in love with the organization and my sisters. BUT HOMECOMING AND TAILGATE PICTURES :)) it was nothing short of a big drunken mess for everyone involved, but it was a blast! I promise I'll start posting more soon! xoxo. 

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog! :) xxx

    Bethany | stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures doll!! I'd love it if you came to check out my blog, I blog on fashion and now fitness and maybe if you like it we could follow each other!

    Love Aimee,
    http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    Instagram: @newyorkdollblog
    Twitter: @Aimee_Victoria

    ReplyDelete