hey ya'll! sorry I've absolutely sucked and haven't posted for awhile..I've been so busy that i can't even....I just can't. lots of fun stuff has been happening though!! I joined a sorority (something i never thought I would do) and absolutely fell in love with the organization and my sisters. BUT HOMECOMING AND TAILGATE PICTURES :)) it was nothing short of a big drunken mess for everyone involved, but it was a blast! I promise I'll start posting more soon! xoxo.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has started their week out great!
Normally I would never put something like this on my blog and ask for donations, but I am passionate for this cause and would truly love to earn every cent possible.
year, I'm participating in a campus-wide event to raise funds to
support St. Jude's lifesaving mission of finding cures and saving
children. I need your support to help me reach my fundraising goalfor the kids of St. Jude.
Follow the link below to help support this very worthy cause.
Hey y'all! So I got nominated for this award by lovely Melissa and Lucie-Rose. I had no idea what it was when I got my first comment about it but it really is such a cool thing! I started this blog with the sole intent of just having another form of creativity in my life.. but I'm so thankful for the couple of followers that I do have and that some people actually do care about what I have to say :)
The Liebster award is passed through bloggers with under 200 GFC Followers.
1. You must link back to the person that nominated you
2. you must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nomineed to answer
5. you must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
Because I got nominated by two different blogs I'm going to take questions from each nomination.
1. What is your favourite fashion store? Charlotte Russe/Forever 21
2. Second-hand vintage or designer? SECOND HAND.. the majority of my closet is clothes I've managed to find at Goodwill.
3. Who would switch lives with for the day? Just for one day I would switch lives with somebody who lives out west or spends the day exploring and walking by the ocean.
4. Have you ever met a celebrity, if so who and where? I've met some bands! (Yellowcard, Silverstein, Andrew McMahon from Jacks Mannequin)
5. What is the best thing you can cook? Here's the thing.. I'm a terrible cook. TERRIBLE. The other day I put some frozen chicken wings in my toaster oven and burnt the shit out of them.. seriously so burnt. I try my best to learn though.
6. Favourite drink? Pepsi
7. If you got given £1000, what would you spend it on? Well after looking at google I found that that amount of money is $1591. So I would probably either buy clothes or a camera bag that can also be a purse, or a new lense! :)
8. Favourite place in the world? Anyplace where the sun is shining on my shoulders, the birds are chirping, or where I can just thoroughly enjoy my time.
9. Chocolate or Cheese? CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE.
10. Do you prefer to have little and see a lot of the world or have it all and see little of the world? Little and see a lot of the world.. I couldn't imagine not seeing the world.
11. Shop you last bought from and what did you buy? TJ Maxx, I bought a flannel, tank top, and a black leather jacket for fall :)
My 11 Questions for the Blogs I nominate
1. Best book you have ever read?
2. Your favorite post on your blog?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. At a dinner party, which three people would you invite?
Not only am I super excited that it's Friday and the weekend, but my Erin Condren Life Planner finally came! If you knew me you would know that I am completely disorganized and lose things constantly.. I would leave my head places if it weren't attached to my body. Seriously. This planner was around $50 and I know that's hard for people to rationalize spending that much money on a planner. However, even despite being a frugal person I found it vital for me to buy this in order to survive my junior year of college.
I decided to chose the Photo Floral design. Isn't it friggin' adorable?!Almost everything about the planner can be personalized. You can choose your choice of design and customization and even add photos if you'd like.
The planner is filled with various quotes that help keep you motivated throughout a busy week :)
I'm so incredibly excited to start filling this planner out and getting my life organized. Some of the parts of the planner and extras that come with it are:
- 20 pages of lined and designer blank pages for notes and sketches
- 240 colorful stickers to highlight birthdays, special events and reminders
- bound-in zip lock pocket with 12 gift labels and "let's get together" cards
-and seriously SO much more!
You can look at all of the different 2013-2014 life planners and order yours here! What's your favorite way to stay organized? Do you forget everything unless you write it down?