Monday, September 9, 2013

Festival Fun!

Hello all! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was spent in my hometown visiting my parents and attending a small annual festival. Festival season is one of my favorite times of the year; I love walking around with the sun on my face and seeing items that people have made, listening to live music, and eating all of the wonderful food! 

Up until a couple of years ago my hometown, Cambridge City, Indiana, rarely had visitors come into town. Now, the town has transformed into an antique community. Spanning across about two blocks there are close to a dozen antique shops. I absolutely love walking around them and finding beautiful jewelry, memorabilia, records, and furniture. 


Here's a shot I took of my mom taking a rest between shopping. Isn't she beautiful?! 


Here's another my dad took of us listening to some live music. We don't look alike at all, do we? 


I obviously had to drink like 1 or 2 or 10 lemon shake-ups while I was there :) 


All and all, a wonderful weekend.. how was yours? xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment